When it comes to Greece, we have to think about architecture, beaches, cuisine and wine. Because of this, it is quite obvious that we have various interesting wine tours that you can take advantage of in Athens. We stick to just 3 that we recommend. Obviously, many others can be considered.
Wine Tasting Ancient Corinth Day Trip
This is definitely a wine tasting tour that has to be considered because of the fact that it perfectly combines the traditional Greek wine with Ancient Greece history. We are faced with a one day trip that starts in Athens and that takes you to a really attractive vineyard. You will also get the opportunity of visiting Ancient Corinth.
- Tour takes one day
- Get to taste some really wonderful and rare wines
- Tour the agora of Corinth and various ancient monuments like Apollo
- Get to see the birthplace of St. Paul
- Local guide is professional
- Can be picked off and even dropped off at your hotel
- Visit Nemea vineyard
Papagiannakos Winery Tour
This is where you can experience winemaking heritage. This tour takes 2 and a half hours, giving you the possibility of seeing Attica’s Mesogeia region while also enjoying a really world-renowned winery, one that won so many awards till now. You get to see exactly how wine is made and stored, allowing you to enjoy many wines, paired perfectly with appropriate food. To make matters even better, only a maximum of 12 people can join the tour at one time.
- Wine tasting included in a wonderful winery tour
- Stroll through vineyards
- Sea how wine is made
- Enjoy the Papagiannakos Winery
- 5 estate wine varieties offered
Food And Wine Tastings Tour In Athens
This is one tour that takes 1.5 hours, offering various wine tasting sessions, under the guidance of a wine expert. The actual tasting takes place at a restaurant that is award-winning, adding food specialties that are perfectly pared based on the wine that is offered. You will also get the opportunity of seeing some Greek labels that you can even buy at home in the future.
- Tour takes 1.5 hours
- Local wine expert will guide you
- 4 Greek wine and food pairings included
- Learn about Greek wine history
- Maximum of 12 people accommodated at the same time