Washington DC is renowned for many but not for the fact that it offers various different great wine and food tours but this is definitely something that you want to take into account if you are a foodie or you simply love great wine. You can find some wonderful food and wine tours in the US capital. We guarantee that the experience is a lot better than what you may think at first glance.
Chocolate Lover’s Washington DC Walking Tour
Who doesn’t love chocolate? On this tour you can easily discover the sweet side of the capital. You can easily go for this during the afternoons for quite a relaxing experience. You would get to visit the Georgetown neighborhood. Seven tastings are included, which is more than enough for every single chocoholic. The local establishments that are included in the tour are really well-known. Unusual flavor chocolates are offered like the babka in the Marvelous Market and the chocolate ice cream from Thomas Sweet.
- a perfect walking tour for the chocolate lover
- going through the Georgetown historic neighborhood
- 7 chocolate creation shops included with 7 chocolate tastings, together with many desserts
- Get to know interesting things about chocolate in Washington DC
- Various local favorites are included
The experienced local guide will be met in the Washington DC Georgetown historic area, at the Old Stone House. Historical anecdotes and various fascinating facts will be mentioned, allowing you to get so much knowledge about local dessert scene.
Wine Tasting Washington DC Tour By Pedicab
This is quite a unique Washington DC tour that is perfect for wine lovers and that is offered by Pedicab. You can easily sip some liquors and champagne while you see some really well-known cultural and historical attractions. You will visit Central Wines, which is a highly popular beer, wine and spirits shop found in the Penn Quarter District. To make everything even more interesting, you will be able to visit Ford Theatre, National Portrait Gallery, Friendship Arch, Chinatown and so much more.
- Sightseeing and wine-tasting combo in Washington DC
- Enjoy various different great wines, liquors and Champagne
- A really relaxing atmosphere
- You can enjoy the wine on the location mentioned or you can take zips while you travel
The initial meeting place is Central Liquors. Wines from Argentina and Spain will be included and the liquors offered are particularly interesting.