Best Day Cruises In Tokyo
Tokyo offers some interesting day cruises that you will surely appreciate. It is not at all difficult to find one but you will want to do some research. Not all of them are great. With this in mind, you have to be a little patient. Below you can find some really interesting day cruises that are quite great. You will surely love them.
Panoramic Tokyo Bay Day Tour And Cruise
This is a perfect full day tour that is guided and that helps you to view some of the city’s highlights. You would first go on a guided tour that allows you to take some time at Asakusa Kannon Temple and visit Miji Shrine. There are many other sights included and then you get to see some really great harbor views thanks to a boat cruise that takes 1 hour and takes you around the Tokyo Bay.
- Full day tour – guided by a professional
- You would visit various worship places in Tokyo
- Pickup included, together with entrance fees, lunch, coach transfer and professional guides
On the whole, this tour takes you across many attractions. Although it is not only a cruise, it is very impressive and needs to be considered.
Tokyo Tower, Sumida River and Tea Ceremony Cruise Day Tour
The entire day will be packed with sightseeing opportunities. It is 100% perfect in the event that you do not have enough time to visit the city. You will be together with a professional guide that will point out various important highlights like the Nakamise shopping street, the Asakusa Kannon Temple and the Imperial Palace. What is interesting is that you would take place in a Japanese garden traditional tea ceremony and you would enjoy a Sumida River cruise.
- Full day Tokyo tour that includes main highlights and a Sumida River cruise
- Enjoy a friendly and informative guide
- Pass right under 12 bridges you will love
- Enjoy the above mentioned tea ceremony
- Stroll through the Nakamise shopping street and enjoy the Imperial Palace Plaza for a photo stop
- Pickup and drop-off included
Sumida River Cruise And Tokyo Highlights Afternoon Tour
This is quite a popular afternoon sightseeing tour that includes a Sumida River leisurely cruise. Insights will be offered about Tokyo’s cosmopolitan life and the actual tour takes a total of 3.5 hours. The morning is free for you to explore the city.
- Enjoy Seaside Top panoramic views from the World Trade Center’s 40th floor
- A combined Sumida River cruise and Tokyo highlights tour
- Visit Imperial Palace Plaza, Nakamise shopping street and Asakusa Kannon Temple
- The cruise takes 40 minutes
- Pick-up included from some Tokyo hotels