Best Walking Tours In Venice
Venice is wonderful by day or night and in order to fully experience this wonderful city as a tourist, you will want to go walking down the streets. Obviously, this is a whole lot easier when you have some sort of support so a walking tour offered by a knowledgeable guide is a great idea to consider. With this in mind, we would like to recommend 3 walking tours of Venice that you will surely love.
Venice Walking Tour – Gondola Ride
Venice is known for the gondola rides it offers so combining a walking tour with a gondola ride is a great idea. You can walk around the city in order to discover various treasures that few people get to see like narrow streets and bridges. Then, after the walking tour, you will get a chance to get aboard a really good gondola boat. You will go along the Grand Canal and various other small cities round Fenice. You will see the romantic city in a different way and the guide will highlight the attractions that are well-known between Piazza San Marco and Rialto Bridge.
- The tour lasts 2 hours, including the gondola ride
- The ride in a classic gondola will take 35 minutes
- Past tourist attraction sites that the main tourist maps will miss
- Learn about Venetian history from a knowledgeable guide
Venice Ghost Walking Tour
Just as the name implies, this is a night walking tour of Venice. You can enjoy this city that is surrounded by romance and mystery in a new setting. The guide will take you through various Venice sites that are not known with various ghost tales that will make you feel a little chilly inside. Besides the legends and the ghost stories you hear, you will learn about history and visit streets that are way off the regular beaten track.
- The tour lasts 1.5 hours
- Listen to 6 legends and ghost stories, together with lesser-known Venice facts
- Visit various architectural gems
- Leave tourist pats to explore Venice backstreets
- Informative and entertaining commentary in English
Private Half-Day Venice Walking Tour
This private tour is handled by true professionals and can be customized based on the preferences you have. When you book, you supply information and you gain access to a completely customizable experience. You can see the renowned attractions that the city is known for like the Rialto Market or can enjoy a less-known sight like the Jewish Quarter. A snack and a glass of wine can be included at a traditional bar.
- The Venice walking tour lasts 3 hours and is completely private
- Create a completely customized sightseeing trip
- Flexible itinerary
- Visit those attractions that you want to see
- 5 departure times are available
- Visit a traditional bar
- Complete attention from the expert guide