Melbourne Walking Tours To Consider
Melbourne offers so many options for tourists and one of the best ways to experience what the city has to offer is to be a part of a walking tour. There are actually dozens of such options that are available and even locals want to be a part when they want to learn more about the city. Consider the walking tours below and you will find something that is great.
Melbourne Lanes And Arcades Walking Tour
For 78.66 USD you will be able to discover many hidden treasures and secrets in the city. This is a small group tour that put you straight in the middle of Melbourne’s culture and heritage. You would visit artisans and even local fashion designers.
- Discover architecture, small businesses, street art and history facts
- Enjoy your morning tea right in laneways
- The local designers and artisans are showcased
- Enjoy gourmet lunches with wine
- Chocolate tasting included
- A maximum of 8 people will participate
Central Melbourne Walking Tour
This is a cheaper tour at 33.12 USD and you get the opportunity of seeing Melbourne from a local point of view. You will get an opportunity of looking at the history of the cultural capital of Australia, hearing stories about immigration, migrant policies and tradition. Participants will participate in laneways and get familiarized with the city’s architecture. This includes Melbourne Cricket Ground, Flinders Street Station and Federation Square.
- Visit famous arcades and laneways
- A tour that focuses on culture
- Discover sporting fever, which is characteristic of Melbourne
- See Yarra River, civic spaces and parks
- Hear interesting facts about Melbourne’s culture and history
Flavors Of Melbourne Small-Group Food Walking Tour
This walking tour is great for those looking to celebrate the cultural diversity of the city as a food based small group walking tour with focus on Africa, Turkey and India. It is known that Melbourne is a strong multicultural point so the tour focuses on migrant communities. These are cultures that helped to shape the city and turn it into a cultural capital. A large part of this is through food. The tour takes you through the Indian, Turkish and African corners of the cities, all locations offering progressive meals at restaurants and cafes.
- Discover the cultural diversity that Melbourne offers
- Visit 3 local eateries and cafes
- Be guided by a local
- Food tour lasts for 3 hours
Melbourne Insider – Rooftop Bar Walking Tour
You can be a part of the rooftop bar scene in Melbourne thanks to an interesting insider walking tour. A local guide will be with you and will take you to the top spots in the city, helping you to sip really tasty drinks while enjoying stunning views of Melbourne. Rooftop venues are usually not seen by tourists so you want to look at this opportunity as a delight not many know about. The walking tour will be limited to 8 people, thus offering a lot of flexibility.
- A 3 hours walking tour – rooftop bars covered
- 4 drinks included for 4 venues
- Admire Melbourne from heights
- Gain an aerial perspective
- Purchase food at various bars if you want to
- Only 8 people tops accommodated in one tour