Best Beer Tours In Amsterdam
When referring to Amsterdam, we do not tend to think about beer tours. In fact, most tourists do not even know that there are many options that are available and have no idea about the fact that you can experience something that is truly special when you go on one of the different beer tours available. We only chose 2 but you will want to consider all the options that are available. A proper research always leads towards making a very good decision.
Small Group Amsterdam Beer Tours
This is a 3 hours tour that is perfect for evenings. You would be led by a really knowledgeable local guide. You will not go to the beer houses that are tourist traps and you will just experience the really well known bars that are favorites among locals. Tourists will learn a lot about the brewing history in the country and will end up trying typical Dutch snacks together with 3 great beers. You will go to a brewery in the famous Red Light District and the local beer hall allows access to an impressive 200 different beer types.
- Get to learn important facts about Dutch brewing industry
- The tour takes 3 to 4 hours
- Go to a Red Light District brewery
- Choose out of the 200 beers at the great brewery hall
- Only a maximum of 12 people will be accommodated, guaranteeing that you will have a completely personalized experience
Amsterdam Evening Beer Cruise
If you are looking for something that is a little bit more romantic and you want to enjoy some great Amsterdam sights in the evening, you will want to be a part of this 1.5 hours tour that takes place in the evening. You can choose from 2 start times: 7 or 9 PM. The tour is Heineken branded and will include many interesting attractions that you will appreciate. Tourists are taken among the waterways that are really well-known and will be allowed to listen to music while on board. 4 cold Heineken lager beers are included and you will notice how the entire city’s nightlife basically comes to life.
- The tour takes 1.5 hours and you will go via a Heineken branded boat
- 4 bottles included
- Notice the sun going down on the city while you cruise through waterways
- Enjoy onboard music and waiter services
- Gain access to top attractions in Amsterdam like Bloemenmarkt, a renowned floating flower market