Best Helicopter Tours In Paris
Paris can be visited in so many different ways. Besides the regular walking tours and the cruises, you can also enjoy the view from above, if you have enough money to enjoy this activity. If the budget allows it, take a look at the following Paris based helicopter tours. You will definitely appreciate them.
Helicopter Tour From Paris To Chateau De Vaux-Le-Vicomte
This is a daytime helicopter tour from Paris that takes you to Chateau de Vaux-Le-Vicomte. That is where you will enjoy macarons and champagne reception. The flight takes 35 minutes and you can enjoy wonderful views of the Notre Dame Cathedral, Versailles Palace and the Eiffel Tower, all before you go to towards the countryside. You would be staying at a 17th century castle, with people attending being allowed to travel through the gardens and the castle however they want to. The trip back to Paris will take place in luxurious limousines. Alternative upgrade option can bring in a round-trip helicopter ride that takes you back to Paris.
- Visiting the wonderful Chateau de Vaux-Le-Vicomte, a must-see for all people travelling to Paris
- A 35 minutes flight that takes you right over the most important Paris attractions
- Macron and champagne reception
- Travel back via helicopter or luxury limousine
Helicopter Versailles Tour
This is a tour that takes you to Versailles, offering great views of the Versailles Palace, Bois de Boulogne and Seine River. Landing takes place near the palace. You will be offered a complimentary drink and you will take photos of you and the helicopter. You can even learn about helicopter flying directly from the pilot. There is a return flight that passes over La Defense, Montparnasse and Trocadero and besides the Eiffel Tower. The tour can be enjoyed during evenings, afternoons or mornings.
- The trip takes 25 minutes via helicopter
- Aerial views of multiple Paris attractions possible
- Admire the Versailles Palace and the Seine River
- Complimentary drinks and photo opportunities
Vaux-Le-Vicomte Evening Paris Helicopter Tour
This is a helicopter tour of Paris that offers so much more than you initially imagine. You will be taken to the Vaux-Le-Vicomte castle. After the flight, you would enjoy a really tasty dinner and fireworks. Enjoy attractions like Versailles Palace, Notre Dame Cathedral and Eiffel Tower. You will also appreciate the countryside views as it is so opposed to the city views.
The helicopter ride takes around 35 minutes with extra time allowing you to enjoy a 3 courses dinner with wine and Champagne. You will also enjoy nighttime fireworks before you get into a luxury limousine and head over back to Paris.
- Fly past Notre Dame Cathedral, Versailles Palace and the Eiffel Tower
- The helicopter ride tour includes dinner, fireworks and much more
- Gourmet chefs will cook your dinners
- Limousine transport offered back to the Paris hotel where you stay
- Colorful fireworks display