Best Night Cruises In Paris
When it comes to visiting Paris, night cruises are really attractive and are so unfortunately not considered by most visitors. It is really important that you look at all the options that are available. Have patience and look at everything that France’s capital has to offer. There are so many opportunities that you do not know much about. The night cruises below are not usually taken into account but you will want to do that.
Eiffel Tower, Seine River Cruise – Illuminations Night Tour
Paris is definitely wonderful during the night. This tour is one to consider as it is 4 hours long and you can realize why Paris is known in the world as the City Of Light. The tour takes you to the Eiffel Tower while it is illuminated. Alternatively, you can also go on a 1 hour evening cruise but you should consider the longer tour since it is more interesting.
- Get to see highly panoramic views right from Eiffel of Paris
- A combined cruise that takes you to Seine, the Eiffel Tower and get to see Paris illumination
- Night tour through illuminated monuments and squares
- Evening cruise that has commentary available in an impressive 15 languages
La Marina De Paris Seine River Cruise
This cruise also includes a 3 courses dinner or lunch and is guaranteed to be the highlight of the Paris stay. This is a really relaxing cruise that takes you to famous attractions like Louvre, Notre Dame, Pont Neuf and Eiffel Tower. You can admire the city’s wonderful waterfront sights, relax and enjoy a really great gourmet meal that features Champagne and French wine. The service is great and you will feel like royalty.
- Enjoy a highly relaxing lunchtime, night cruise or early evening cruise
- A cruise along Seine River on a glass-enclosed La Marina de Paris boat
- Enjoy a 3 courses gourmet dinner or lunch
Seine River Cruise and Eiffel Tower Dinner
This will help you have a night that will be unforgettable with dinner right on the Eiffel Tower. You can see views of wonderful sites and since we are in Paris, you obviously want to enjoy a gourmet meal, which is included. The meal is offered at the 58 Tour Eiffel restaurants, right on the first floor of the tour. The boat is glass enclosed and offers great views of the city. Make sure you book ahead though since this is a really popular tour in Paris.
- Admire the sights of the city from 2 perspectives.
- Have dinner in the Eiffel Tower then go on a cruise on the Seine.
- 3 Courses gourmet meal
- Enjoy the City of Lights in an interesting way.