Best Biking Tours in San Francisco
San Francisco offers numerous tourist attractions for those that want to enjoy much more than the regular travel package destinations. You can so easily enjoy biking tours in San Francisco, which is one thing that most people out there do not know nothing about. Below you can find some really interesting options in the event that you enjoy biking and you do not know what options are available.
Sonoma County Brewery Bike Tour
Sonoma County is really well known for the wine it offers but you should be aware of the fact that there are also some interesting breweries that should be visited. You can be a part of this tour to enjoy a scenic bike tour taking you through Sebastopol and Santa Rosa. Admire the scenery and then go from one brewery to the next. Various beer tastings are available, together with learning about the region’s history in beer brewing thanks to an expert guide.
- A brewery bike tour that takes you to Sonoma County
- Enjoy 3 brew tastings
- Learn about the beer culture of Sonoma
- Cycling from one brewery to the next alongside an expert guide
San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge Tour
If you visit San Francisco, you will quickly realize that it is a perfect city for those that enjoy biking. You should consider this tour since it takes you right across the iconic Golden Gate Bridge, taking you to beautiful coastal towns.
- A 3 hours biking tour – guided – taking you to Sausalito
- Explore the coastal region
- Biking over the world-renowned Golden Gate Bridge
- Equipment available for you for the entire day after you rent
Small Group Craft Brews And Bike Tour
You will enjoy this biking tour because of the fact that it combines local food culture with wonderful scenery. Those that want to enjoy a leisurely and fun bike ride through the vibrant neighborhoods of San Francisco will want to be on the tour. You are taken through an intimate part of the city through Haight Ashbury, Mission District and SOMA.
- 3 hours bike and brew tour
- You would experience the city just as a local as you go through diverse neighborhoods
- You will stop at 3 highly popular bars or breweries
- Learn about the city’s culture and history
- Tour in a group that is small with up to 11 other people
Wine Country Sip ‘n’ Cycle Bike Tour
You will want to visit the California Wine Country as you are in San Francisco. Wines can be sipped as you go to Sonoma County and Napa Valley, usually together with fresh baked bread, organic salad greens, desserts, seasonal fruit and artisan cheeses. You will want to consider this tour in the event that you want to cycle through the local countryside with a guide that can teach you a lot about wineries and local history.
- A 5.5 hours tour
- Picnic lunch included among vineyards
- 3 tour locations
- An easy and relaxing bike ride
- Local winery stops for wine tastings