Best Night Tours In Vienna
Vienna is a wonderful city to visit during the night. You can so easily find various options that you would love and it is not at all difficult to find night tours that you would appreciate. The only problem with it is that there are so many night tours available that you will not be able to choose appropriately since you will feel a little overwhelmed. With this in mind, here are some tours that you would love.
Vienna Evening Tour – Danube Tower Visit Included
Nocturnal life has a pulse of its own. This night guided tour highlight some of the best that the city has to offer. You will visit Ring, together with the historical monuments and buildings. Then, you will go to the Danube Tower, the tallest of Austria’s freestanding structures. You will also visit Danube’s Terrace, a perfect vantage point at 150 meters, perfect to admire the city’s panorama.
- Visit the capital of Austria during the night
- Admire Ring Avenue historical buildings
- See the lights of Vienna
- Go up on the Danube Tower
- Pickup and dropoff included
- You will finish the night in a Ginzing wine tavern
Vienna Wine Tavern Night Tour – Includes Giant Ferris Wheel
The night tour offers many different mesmerizing city views of the city and you can combine this with the great food and wine of the nightlife.
- Heurigen show – includes wine and dinner at Vienna Wine Tavern
- Panoramic night time vies from the Giant Ferris Wheel in Vienna
- Pickup and dropoff from the hotel
- An entire evening of dancing, music and entertainment
What to expect
The tour takes you to the Ringstrasse to the Prater. You will board the Giant Ferris Wheel and get a great view of Vienna. Then, you will go to see the First Viennese Heurigen show to listen to various operettas and Viennese songs.
Vienna Evening Sightseeing Cruise – Dinner Included
If you choose this evening tour you would find yourself enjoying something that is unforgettable. You get picked up at the hotel, board your cruise and get straight to the dinner buffet filled with Austrian specialties. Traditional Viennese music plays in the background and the cruise takes around 3 hours and a half.
- Viennese Schrammelmusik traditional live music while you are on your cruise
- A 3.5 hours sightseeing cruise
- Visit illuminated Vienna and see at night
- Enjoy a great buffet dinner featuring hot and cold Austrian dishes
What to expect
You will enjoy a scenic and relaxing cruise on the Danube River with a traditional buffet and live music. The atmosphere is cozy and you will be able to enjoy so many delicacies while you visit various attractions in a way that is not usually enjoyed by many. This is a highly relaxing experience that you will want to consider.