Athens is a wonderful city to visit, especially if you love sunny weather and Greek architecture. We already talked about the possibility of enjoying Greek cuisine in Athens and offered some tips about how you can spend 48 wonderful hours in the capital. Now we will talk about a different way to experience what Athens has to offer: biking. There are many that do want to enjoy this travel activity and it is easy to understand why. Biking in the sun during summer in Athens is quite interesting.
City Highlights Athens Biking Tour
This is an option that takes 3 hours. You will get to see ancient and modern Athens sites, together with a professional local expert guide. You will leave from the Acropolis of Athens, visit Plaka and Rock of Ages. Various sites that are not so popular and known like the Keramikos Cemetery are included in the tour and you can even get the opportunity of seeing the interesting Panathinaikos Stadium.
Many choose this Athens biking tour because of the fact that only a maximum of 6 people will go on a tour session at the same time, allowing perfect, personalized guide attention.
- the biking tour lasts 3 hours
- visit UNESCO heritage site Acropolis of Athens
- visit various attractions that are not usually included in travel packages
- get a Greek snack at Plaka
Electric Biking Tour In Athens
Another 3 hours biking tour but one that you will be a part of while on an electric bike. This is perfect for those that do not have a high fitness level. You will get really close to various Athens travel attractions that are very popular like Odeon of Herodes Atticus, Acropolis of Athens, Roman Gora and New Acropolis Museum. Local life experience is also present through a visit to the Monastiraki neighborhood and the already mentioned Plaka Old Town. In this tour, the maximum number of participants is 12.
- electric bike tour
- visit modern and ancient Athens sights
- small group guarantees personalized attention
- take in stunning views from the Hill of the Nymphs and Pnyx
- view various UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- experience local life
City To Coast Athens Biking Tour
If you want to leave the city and visit the beach, you can be a part of this 4 hours Athens biking tour let by a local. You can go at a leisure pace, enjoying Athens sites while you go towards the Aegean Sea. The tour will take you through the Petralona and Thission neighborhoods, will allow you to visit the Averof Ship Museum and various other attractions are included.
- tour lasts 4 hours taking you from Athens to the coast
- numbers limited to 8 people at the same time
- local expert guide will answer all the questions you may have
- a drink stop is included, taking place at Faliro Marina
- you can swim in the beautiful Aegean Sea