Best Food Tours In Vienna
Vienna is one of the European cities that are really well-known for the food and desserts that are available. In fact, there are many gourmands that visit simply because they want to experience something special. If you are among them, here are some interesting food tours you will want to consider.
Vienna Coffee Tasting Experience
This is a tour that takes you the Augarten Porcelain Factory and the Café Museum. We are basically referring to a 2 part tasting tour that is focused on coffee. There are various desserts and coffees that can be tasted, all associated with a part of Viennese history and culture. The Café Museum is a well-known meeting place and coffeehouse that was opened in 1899. Various reputable local celebrities and culture figures hanged out here. When you go to Augarten, you will get even more coffee if you want to.
- Discover the famous coffee culture of Vienna
- Coffee-tasting experience that lasts 2 days
- 3 coffees and a trio of tasty deserts included at Café Museum
- Visit the Augarten Porcelain Factory
- Grab another cup of coffee at the Augarten Palace
Private Tour – Chocolate Tasting Tour And Designer Outlet Shopping
This private tour lasts 8 hours and you will be able to visit the world-renowned Fashion and Designer Outlet Parndorf. At the same time, you will get the opportunity of trying some of the best Austrian chocolates, together with learning about its history as you visit the Hauswirth chocolate factory, which is family run.
- Enjoy a memorable shopping spree at the Parndorf Designer Outlet
- Taste some of the best possible chocolates Austria has to offer
- Admire the Roman amphitheater in the Petronell-Carnuntum municipal
- Visit the Hainburg historical town region during a welcomed coffee break
Naschmarkt Small Group Food Tour
This is a tour that only takes 2 hours but it is definitely one that you would love to experience. The Naschmarkt area is really lively, home to various locally and organically grown veggies and fruits. You can also get to see some produces that are very hard to find and culinary delicacies you will appreciate. The guide is local and has a lot of knowledge about all that is available here. Various cooking tips about how ingredients can be used at home are offered.
- The walking tour includes 10 people tops
- The tour takes 2 hours
- Explore various spices, bread, cheese and more
- Enjoy the market atmosphere, loved by visitors and by locals
- The experience is personalized