Madrid Balloon Ride Tours
Madrid can be visited in different ways. You can go biking, rent a segway, go jogging in Madrid and even view the city and the surroundings from above thanks to balloon ride tours. The latter option is the one that we will stay focused on in the following paragraphs. Every single tour is a great way to enjoy Madrid in a way that is rarely considered by tourists, taking you away from the crowds and giving you great memories.
Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Segovia Or Toledo
This is a tour that starts before sunrise so you can enjoy this moment in the hot air balloon while you ride right over the gorgeous medieval cities of Segovia or Toledo. The tourist gets to choose what to visit and then goes over all the sites that are world-renowned there, getting to experience views that are stunning. You will spend one hour in the air and will be offered a traditional Spanish brunch after, together with cava and souvenir photos. Then, the ride continues. If you want to, you can be picked up from the center of Madrid. However, this does involve an extra fee and you can also reach the launch site alone.
- hot air balloon ride takes 3 hours over Segovia or Toledo
- learn about legends, history and architecture related to the areas you se
- get to enjoy a traditional Spanish brunch and a tasty glass of cava
- take a souvenir photo with you, together with a flight certificate and a video
- if selected, round trip transportation included
Hot Air Balloon Ride Over Guadarrama Regional Park
This is definitely an incredible hot air balloon ride that takes you over the stunning Guadarrama Regional Park, which looks even better from the air than from the ground. There are so many mountain plains, forests and monuments that can be seen. Just as with the tour above, a brunch and a cava glass will be offered on a stop that you take 1 hour into the drive.
- the hot air balloon ride takes 3 hours over Guadarrama Regional park
- enjoy wonderful views like that of Castle Of Mocha
- Cava glass and Spanish brunch included
- Video, flight certificate and souvenir photos included
- You can get round trip from the center of Madrid if you want to
Hot Air Balloon Ride Over The Aranjuez Palace
Since you are still here, it is quite obvious that you know that hot air balloon rides are amazing or you want to experience them. Taking a ride that will take you over the Aranjuez Royal Palace is something that you may want to consider. This is because of the fact that the wildlife and the landscape visible are tremendous. The hot air balloon ride is perfect for all the skill levels, people of all ages, an entire family and much more. You can be picked up at the Madrid hotel that you stay at or can travel to one of the different launch sites.